If anyone is going to the meeting at Richlands tonigt, and wouldn't ming having someone ride along, please let me know with PM or response here. I have never been to Richlands so I'm kinda worried about finding it on my own. Thanks in advance...
If anyone is going to the meeting at Richlands tonigt, and wouldn't ming having someone ride along, please let me know with PM or response here. I have never been to Richlands so I'm kinda worried about finding it on my own. Thanks in advance...
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]

Let me know if you got my text.
It is a make up meeting (and test) for the ones that wern`t there the last time. If I had to go I would have told you to ride with me. I have 8th grade starting tonight, but if you would like tell me were you live and I will glad to give you directions. The meeting starts at 6:00 pm and is at Richlands Middle School.
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks